Call for Reviewers
The ADEA Diabetes Research Council invite researchers to register as a reviewer. Reviewers can register at any time.
The Research Program Overview summarises the intent, priorities, governance and operation of the Program. It also outlines the two-step application process: expressions of interest (EOIs) followed by an invitation to prepare a full application.
Key dates for reviewers in the 2017-2018 grant round
- EOIs for the Research Grants will be assigned to reviewers in early May with completed score sheets due back to the ADEA Diabetes Research Foundation by late May (approximately 3 weeks).
- Full applications for the Research Grants will be assigned to reviewers in early August with completed score sheets due back to the ADEA Diabetes Research Foundation by mid September (approximately 6 weeks).
- Applications for the Research Fellowship will be assigned to reviewers in late June with completed score sheet due back to the ADEA Diabetes Research Foundation by end July (approximately 6 weeks).
- Reviewers will be asked to read the ADEA Conflict of Interest Policy & ADEA Privacy Statement
- The Council is committed to privacy, confidentiality and data integrity (see council commitment document) – Reviewers will be asked to complete the Council’s Privacy Declaration
- The Council is committed to ethical management of duality and conflict of interest (see council commitment document) – Reviewers will be asked to declare any actual, perceived or potential conflict of interest (COI).
- Applications are reviewed by at least two assessors without COI, in an independent process.
- Reviewers are asked to email the completed Score Sheet by the due date.
- The independent ADEA Diabetes Research Foundation Council will consider and rank the reviewers scores and make recommendations to the ADEA Board regarding grant recipients and funding.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.