Sick Day Management
In 2006, ADEA released Guidelines for Sick Day Management for People with Diabetes. In 2011, Baker IDI, following a formal request by the ADEA Board, undertook a revision of the original 2006 document and updated the literature review. The development of the new ADEA Clinical Guiding Principles for Sick Day Management of Adults with Diabetes has been undertaken by the ADEA Clinical Practice Committee.
ADEA then develop two consumer resources Sick Day Management of Adults with Type 1 Diabetes and Sick Day Management of Adults with Type 2 Diabetes based on the clinical guidelines.
This webinar series highlights all three documents.
|1st session||Overview||Recording available in the E-learning Management System||Michelle Robins|
|2nd session||Implication and type 1 case study||Recording available in the E-learning Management System||Panellist discussion|
|3rd session||Implication and type 2 case study||Recording available in the E-learning Management System||Panellist discussion|
|Already registered? Click here to access the webinar series.|
Presenter and panellists
- Michelle Robins, Endorsed Nurse Practitioner, CDE
- Melissa Armstrong, AdvAPD, CDE
- Wendy Bryant, Registered Nurse, CDE
- Kirrily Chambers, Registered Pharmacist, CDE
- Nicole Duggan, Registered Nurse, CDE
- Dr Glynis Ross, Endocrinologist
Completion of this webinar series allows you to claim 3 CPD points under Category 1 – Clinical practice for your next credentialling application.
|ADEA member||free with the provided enrolment key|
To register, please visit the ADEA Learning Management System. Please note that this is a separate system from the ADEA membership system.
Through this platform, you will take total control of your webinar activities and stay on top of all updates:
- Download the presentation slides that will be used during the sessions
- Download the case studies that will be discussed during the panellist conversations
- Participate in the Q&A forums to ask any questions about the webinar content
- Complete the evaluation survey that helps us in improving our webinar development
- Download a certificate after you submit the survey at your convenience
- Watch the recordings if you miss the live session
Register now! Contact email@example.com if you need any assistance with this registration.