ADEA responds to discussion papers and issues on relevant topics about diabetes education and healthcare matters. We will begin to include them on our website.
ADEA occasionally contributes to submissions made by other organisations.
In keeping with our principle of consultation and seeking members input, ADEA has established a Policy Advisory Group to support our policy work. If you are interested in joining this group please contact Aneesa Khan to request an Expression of Interest form.
- NMBA ANZCCNMO nonmedical prescribing Submission to NMBA regarding non-medical prescribing discussion paper.
- Dental and Allied Health Arrangements Review. Submission to Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA).
- Shared Medical Appointments for Type 2 Diabetes Management. Joint submission with Exercise & Sports Science Australia and Dietitians Association of Australia.
- Medicare Local Review. DA submission with ADEA’s inputs
- Government must build on Medicare Locals, a media release issued by the National Primary Health Care Partnership
- Proposed expanded endorsement for scheduled medicines. Draft Registration standard for endorsement of registered nurses and/or registered midwives to supply and administer scheduled medicines under protocol. Submission to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Use of antidiabetic drugs. Submission to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee
- Post market review of medicines used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. Submission to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme, Department of Health and Ageing
- Reform to deductions to education expenses: Letter and response. Submission to the Treasury