Thank you for your registration
Thank you for registering for the next ADEA webinar.
Shortly you will receive an email from ADEA Webinar (email@example.com) with instructions on how to join the webinar. Please follow the prompt to add this event to your calendar so that you won’t miss out the session.
To join the webinar
You can click on the link provided to join the webinar on the day. Please note that this link should not be shared with others as it is unique to you.
You can choose one of the two audio options:
- To use your computer’s audio: when the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- To use your telephone, you must select ‘Use telephone’ after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers provided.
You can cancel your registration at any time.
Before the webinar
- Log in at least 15 minutes in advance. Visit ‘Join a session’ for instructions.
- Check sound, audio and webcam if appropriate. Visit ‘Test your connection, audio or webcam’ for instructions
- Have a glass of water within your reach.
- Make sure you will be comfortable for the next hour or so.
- Ensure you are participating the webinar in a quiet environment, i.e. put your phone lines and other notifications on mute mode.
- Read all the provided relevant materials before participating in the webinar (if appropriate), make notes and prepare questions.
During the webinar
- If the session is recorded, participants will be able to watch the recording on the ADEA webpage and ADEA TV on YouTube. A link of this recording will also be sent to participants after the session via the registered email addresses.
- Participants will be muted during the webinar.
- If you have questions, send them throughout the session using the ‘Chat’ function.
- Keep your question short and to the point.
- If you are on the line, introduce yourself before speaking.
- Be active, provide your inputs to polling questions, respond to requests for comments, raise your questions.
After the webinar
- Complete the webinar survey and provide feedback to help us improve the ADEA webinars
- Continue the conversation if needed via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For ADEA members, a certificate of attendance will be issued after you complete the webinar survey. Please allow us up to 10 working days to email the certificate to you.
Can’t make the date?
If you have registered for a webinar but cannot make it, we will send you the materials and full video recording. So you can watch it in your own time.