Simplifying Insulin Intensification
This is a four-part webinar series.
Webinar 1: July 26 and November 8 2018
Scope of Practice for CDEs: Learn how to make decisions regarding scope of practice as a diabetes educator in relation to insulin intensification
Webinar 2: August 2 and November 15 2018
Recognise, prepare and commence insulin ensuring that that the right Insulin is delivered using the right device, route and technique at the right time and to the right patient
Webinar 3: August 9 and November 22 2018
Putting preparing and intensifying insulin into practice
Webinar 4: August 16 and November 29 2018
Discussion from the panel of case studies will illustrate simplifying insulin intensification.
This series is available at no cost with support from Lilly Diabetes. All live sessions will be recorded and available to watch later.
Completion of this webinar series allows you to claim 4 CPD points under Category 1 – Clinical Practice for your next credentialling application
To register, please visit the ADEA E-learning Management System. Please note that this is a separate system from the ADEA membership system. Through this platform, you will take total control of your webinar activities and stay on top of all updates:
- Download the presentation slides that will be used during the sessions
- Participate in the Q&A forums to ask any questions about the webinar content
- Complete the evaluation survey that helps us in improving our webinar development
- Download a certificate after you submit the survey at your convenience
- Watch the recordings if you miss the live session
Contact email@example.com if you need any further details on this webinar series.