|Already registered? Click here to access the webinar series.|
New webinar series available in 2018
- Research 101 March 2018
- Updated Medication management on SGLT2i and DPP4i May 3 and May 10 repeated September 13 and September 20 2018
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring –June 13, 20 and 28 repeated October 10, 17 and 25
- Simplifying Insulin Intensification – July 26, August 2, 9, 16 repeated on November 8, 15, 22, 28
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile –27th September
Webinars are available free of charge to all ADEA members. All webinars are recorded and are available to the ADEA LMS. Click on the link above to enter the LMS.
- Webinar recording available through the ADEA LMS
- Medication Management webinar series- SGLT2i and DPP4i
- Person-Centred Care webinar
- Scope of Practice webinar series
- Sick day management webinar series
- New class of non-insulin anti-diabetic agents
- ADEA Online Credentialling System
- ADEA Constitutional changes
- An introduction to health literacy
- Update of the General Practice Management of Type 2 Diabetes
- New option for blood glucose control
- [Member consultation] Draft review of the ADEA Clinical Recommendations for Subcutaneous Injection Technique for Insulin and Glucagon-like Peptide 1
- Chronic disease & mental health symposium
- Eye health and diabetes e-learning module
Non-members can join these programs with a small cost.
These activities are available on the ADEA E-learning Management System via https://learning.adea.com.au.
For technical support, please contact email@example.com.