|Already registered? Click here to access the webinar series.|
From Friday 1 July 2016, the following activities will be available free of charge for all ADEA members:
- Recordings of the following webinars:
- Person-Centred Care webinar
- Scope of Practice webinar series
- Sick day management webinar series
- New class of non-insulin anti-diabetic agents
- ADEA Online Credentialling System
- ADEA Constitutional changes
- An introduction to health literacy
- Update of the General Practice Management of Type 2 Diabetes
- New option for blood glucose control
- [Member consultation] Draft review of the ADEA Clinical Recommendations for Subcutaneous Injection Technique for Insulin and Glucagon-like Peptide 1
- Chronic disease & mental health symposium
- Eye health and diabetes e-learning module
Non-members can join these programs with a small cost.
These activities are available on the ADEA E-learning Management System via https://learning.adea.com.au.
For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.