Information for preparing your application
Please click on the links below for further information on applying for Initial Credentialling and Recredentialling.
Initial Credentialling (Becoming a CDE)
Recredentialling (Annual requirement)
Do not use Internet Explorer (The online credentialling system works best with the latest version of Internet Explorer version 11, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. You will be unable to complete your portfolio and/or online credentialling application using older versions of Internet Explorer).
Current CDEs please note:
- Everyone is due to submit their recredentialling online application at least 2 weeks prior to their membership date
- Everyone is required to lodge a CPD portfolio each year
- Manual applications are no longer accepted
You are required to:
- Fill in your CPD portfolio including goals, activities and outcomes for the previous 12 months (in ‘My CPD Portfolios’ on your member dashboard)
- Fill in your learning goals for the upcoming 12 months
- Complete, preview, finalise and submit your application (in ‘My Applications’ on your member dashboard)
Payment of credentialling fee will be notified via email and on your member dashboard after your application has been assessed and approved.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Kerry Oddy, Credentialling Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 61731006.