ADEA podcast series
The ADEA podcast series highlights latest updates and research in the areas that are relevant to best practice in diabetes management, diabetes care and diabetes education.
Your host is Jan Alford, a long-term ADEA member.
- Gestational diabetes with Amanda Bartlett
- Help me, secondary causes of diabetes (interactions of other hormones in diabetes) with Associate Professor Jerry Greenfield
- Diabetes education program and service needs of young adults with type 1 diabetes with Ashley Ng
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring with Wendy Bryant
- Informing older people with diabetes about glucose-lowering medicines with Professor Trisha Dunning
- The role of weight loss surgery in people with diabetes with Dr George Hopkins
What other topics would you like to hear? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Click here to listen via the ADEA E-learning Management System|