ADEA podcast series
The ADEA podcast series highlights latest updates and research in the areas that are relevant to best practice in diabetes management, diabetes care and diabetes education.
Your host is Jan Alford, a long-term ADEA member.
- National Competencies for Credentialled Diabetes Educators (2017): An overview of the revised competencies for CDEs with Rachel Freeman
- How to appraise your own knowledge and skills with Racheal Critchell
- Clinical supervision: What it is and how to ensure that you are providing effective clinical supervision with Dr Melanie Burkhardt.
- Understanding the difference between leadership and management and acquiring leadership skills with Dr Louise Horstmanshof
- Leadership in Action- A clinical perspective with Jaimee Rossborough
- Leadership in Action – A national perspective with Tracy Aylen
- Best practice policy development
- Health literacy considerations for CDEs
- Gestational diabetes with Amanda Bartlett
- Help me, secondary causes of diabetes (interactions of other hormones in diabetes) with Associate Professor Jerry Greenfield
- Diabetes education program and service needs of young adults with type 1 diabetes with Ashley Ng
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring with Wendy Bryant
- Informing older people with diabetes about glucose-lowering medicines with Professor Trisha Dunning
- The role of weight loss surgery in people with diabetes with Dr George Hopkins
Other podcasts available:
- Person-centred care 3 podcast series
- Early Life Nutrition – the first 1000 days of life
What other topics would you like to hear? Write to email@example.com.
|Click here to listen via the ADEA E-learning Management System|