As of 31 December 2017 the referee report based on the 2017 National Competencies for Credentialled Diabetes Educators can be written by
- Your mentor
- A CDE you work with
- Your manager or immediate supervisor (they do not need to be a CDE or ADEA member)
Your Referee must agree to
- Be able to provide an independent view of the applicant’s ability to meet ADEA CDE core competencies.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the applicant’s practice in relation to the core competencies of a CDE
- Have reviewed and discussed the applicants CPD portfolio
- Referee Report template based on the
- National Competencies for Credentialled Diabetes Educators
The referee report can be uploaded to the applicants initial credentialling application or emailed to email@example.com
If you have any concerns or queries related to the changes please contact a member of the credentialling committee.